I am a research fellow at Wadhwani AI working on 3D modelling and disentanglement. I did my undergraduate studies from IIIT, Delhi majoring in Computer Science & Engineering and minoring in Economics. My interests lie in self-supervised learning, adversarial learning and 3D vision. Previously, I have been associated with Expedia, Laboratory of Social Computational System (LCS2), MIDAS and IBM Research.
You can find me playing CS:GO on days when I don’t have a deadline.
I am currently ranked silver elite on it My dedication to that game is more than what my rank reveals :P. Pro tip: Never Solo Queue. I used to play Table Tennis in a different era. I still try my hand at it.
Teach a person to have good explanations for the results and he will publish research papers forever"
Abhishek Maiti, 2019
Some of my favourite papers on representation learning are (in no particular order):
- Representation Learning with Contrastive Predictive Coding
Authors: Aaron van den Oord, Yazhe Li, Oriol Vinyals
- MixMatch: A Holistic Approach to Semi-Supervised Learning
Authors: David Berthelot, Nicholas Carlini, Ian Goodfellow, Nicolas Papernot, Avital Oliver, Colin Raffel
- LXMERT: Learning Cross-Modality Encoder Representations from Transformers
Authors: Hao Tan, Mohit Bansal
Note: This list is a perpetually growing one :P
You can find an updated copy of my CV here.
Last Updated: 2nd December, 2019
- [November 2020] Our work COBRA has been accepted at TUSION Workshop - IJCAI 2020!
- [November 2020] I will be volunteering at NeurIPS 2020
- [July 2020] I will be volunteering at ICML 2020
- [June 2020] I joined Wadhwani AI as a Research Fellow!
- [April 2020] I will be volunteering at ICLR 2020. Stay safe!
- [January 2020] I will be serving as a PC member in JCDL 2020! See you in Wuhan!
- [September 2019] Dean’s Innovation in R&D Award.
- [June 2019] Thank you SIGIR for the travel grant! See you in Chicago!
- [May 2019] Paper accepted at JCDL 2019!! Update: Best Student Paper Winner!
- [May 2019] Joining Expedia as an ASDE intern!
- [Jan 2019] Runners Up in research poster competition at ACSS 2019.
- [May 2018] Joining IBM Research Lab as a summer research intern!
- [August 2017] Joining LCS2
- [August 2016] Starting Undergrad at IIIT Delhi
- [December 2015] Selected for KVPY Research Fellowship